The official suggestion thread for Legends of Sky City - formerly known as Fire AoWmblem - which is... basically an AoW take on Fire Emblem. The game is set during the earliest days of Sky City's history, and stars Sky City founder and technically-mayor Jayrus, dialhilt wielder Aria, and White's great-grandpappy Tathas, among others who are frequently mentioned during the Adventures of White series as founders and protectors of Sky City. Here, you can suggest...
- Characters - No Fire Emblem game is complete without a cast of likable and unique troops that join your group over the course of the story. The same goes for Adventures of White characters, actually... How about that. So suggest away, madames et monsieurs!
- Locations - During their quest to protect and assist Sky City - heck, the world at large, even - Jayrus and company will be travelling around Zolara; so, naturally, there will be plenty of familiar locations! But time changes landscape, and there are always forgotten realms hidden away in the nooks and crannies of the world, so doubtless there will be some new places to explore.
- Weapons - SUGGEST ALL TEH WEAPONS. They work the same as Fire Emblem: Awakening - durability, power, accuracy. To make the game slightly more similar to Fire Emblem and to make the classes easier to manage, there are only a few weapon types - Swords, Spears, Hammers, Staves, Charms, and Bows are the main six. There may be a very limited selection of weapons that don't fit these types, however.
- Classes - Naturally, being a title inspired by Fire Emblem, characters will be able to take on a multitude of classes. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses, equippable weapons, and a few ride mounts such as Wheelies or Flancos. Originally, I was going to limit the number of classes... but screw that. Submit away. (I might add or remove a select minority based on originality and balancing the weapon type usage, by the way.) Standard classes can equip one weapon type, while special classes unique to certain characters can equip two different types.
- Abilities - The Abilities will be a huge focus when it comes to gameplay. Abilities can teach characters elemental magic attacks, boost their performance, negate the performance of others, enable use of certain weapons... There's a huge variety of possibilities! So suggest all the abilities you want - I don't care! Unless a abilities is too OP, doesn't fit into the system too well, or is too similar to a abilities that was previously added, I'll almost certainly accept it.
- Music - Soundtrack good. Submit songs. IDC.
So what are you waiting for? Suggest away! :3